Q : I'm a ‘Sampathnet' user and I wish to migrate to ‘Sampath Vishwa'
Log on to www.sampathvishwa.com & select ‘Already a Sampathnet Customer?
Migrate from Sampathnet
- Login with your existing Sampathnet user name & password.
- Your new user will be instantly activated & you may add your scheduled payments to the new user.
- Remove the existing scheduled payments in the previous user to avoid duplication.
- After 2 days from migration to Sampath Vishwa, your previous Sampathnet user would be de-activated to ensure maximum security of your accounts.
Q : I have accounts with Sampath Bank. How can I be a Sampathvishwa user?
- Log on to www.sampathvishwa.com and create your own user name & password.
- Fill in the on-line application & submit online or take a printout & hand it over at your nearest Sampath Bank branch or to our Electronic Banking Unit.
- Once your user is activated you would be notified via email.
Q : I don't have accounts with Sampath Bank. How can I be a Sampath Vishwa user?
- Open an account by visiting your nearest Sampath Bank branch
- Open an account on line by visiting www.sampathvishwa.com.*
Q : How can I open an account online? *
- Log on to www.sampathvishwa.com & select ‘Don't have a Sampath Vishawa ID?
- Sign Up New Customers'.
- Fill and submit the online application.
- Once your user is activated, you would be notified via email.
* Conditions apply when opening an account online.