We are pleased to introduce yet another value added feature of SampathCards, the “Sampath Extended Settlement Plan” which will enable Sampath Credit Cardholders to simply convert any local or overseas direct transaction in to a preferred instalment plan at a nominal handling fee. Once a transaction is performed in full, Cardholders just have to call Sampath Bank Call Centre on 011 2 300 604 or hand over the duly completed Extended Settlement Plan (ESP) application form available in our web site to Sampath Bank Card Centre or any Sampath Bank Branch, within 3 months of the transaction to pay back the amount in equal monthly instalments at a nominal handling fee (as per example below).
Example - Extended Settlement Plan transaction of LKR 100,000/-
Tenure (in months)
|3 Months||6 Months||12 Months||18 Months||24 Months||36 Months|
|Up Front Handling Fee||3.5%
|Monthly Installment||LKR 34,500/-
||LKR 17,500/-||LKR 9,125/-||LKR 6,167/-||LKR 4,688/-||LKR 3,264/-|
*Handling fees are subject to change
How to apply
To obtain this facility, Cardholders just have to call Sampath Bank Call Centre on 011 2 300 604 or hand over the duly completed Extended Settlement Plan (ESP) application form to Sampath Bank Card Centre, or any Sampath Bank Branch.
Terms and Conditions
- This scheme is exclusively for all Sampath Credit Cardholders.
- A transaction can be converted to Extended Settlement Plan only within 3 months from the transaction date.
- Until the application is received and the transaction is converted by the bank, any interest already charged on account of the transaction will not be reversed.
- The minimum transaction value shall be LKR 25,000/- and the maximum transaction value shall be LKR 500,000/-.
- The corresponding amount equivalent of the Extended Settlement Plan amount and the total handling fee shall be blocked from the credit card limit.
- The transaction will be payable during a 3, 6, 12, 18, 24 & 36 month instalment period along with a nominal handling fee decided by the Bank.
- For overseas transactions, stamp duty will be charged for the total transaction.
- Two or more transactions in combination and existing outstanding balances will not qualify to convert in to instalments under this facility.
- Other Credit Card terms and conditions shall apply. Please refer the application.