Now you can transact locally or overseas for a value of LKR 25,000/- or more and enjoy the convenience of settling it in monthly installments with the Extended Settlement Plan facility of SampathCards.
You can simply select a settlement option from 03 to 60 months and convert your transaction in to a monthly installment plan at a nominal handling fee.
Example - Transaction of LKR 100,000/-
|Period||3 Months||6 Months||12 Months||18 Months||24 Months||36 Months||48 Months||60 Months|
*Handling fees are subject to change
How to apply
To obtain this facility, Cardholders just have to call Sampath Bank Call Centre on 011 2 300 604 or hand over the duly completed Extended Settlement Plan (ESP) application form to Sampath Bank Card Centre, or any Sampath Bank Branch.
Terms and Conditions
- The Extended Settlement Plan (ESP) is valid for all Sampath Credit Cardholders.
- The ESP facility will be subject to a monthly handling fee charged at a rate to be agreed upfront with Sampath Bank PLC at the time of converting the transaction.
- A transaction can be converted to ESP facility only within 90 days from the date of the transaction.
- The minimum transaction value shall be LKR 25,000/- and the maximum transaction value shall be LKR 500,000/-.
- Transactions shall not be combined when converting to installments.
- Only the full transaction value shall be converted under the ESP facility.
- The transaction will be payable during a 3, 6, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48 or 60 month installment period along with a nominal handling fee decided by the Bank.
- Stamp duty will be charged for the total transaction where applicable.
- In case the cardholder wishes to settle the ESP before the due period, the cardholder should inform Sampath Bank Card Centre in writing of his/her intention to close the Extended Settlement Plan on the card account. In such event of an early settlement, a 4% early settlement fee shall be applicable from the remaining Extended Settlement Plan facility’s total outstanding amount.
- Not applicable for cash advance transactions and quasi cash transactions.
- Terms and Conditions appearing on the application for the Extended Settlement Plan (ESP) for Sampath Credit Cardholders and Standard Credit Card terms and conditions shall apply.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Sri Lanka.