- Virtual Teller Machines
What is it?
The Virtual Teller Machine (VTM) is yet another technological innovation that combines the conventional cash recycler with a live video assistant, enabling a plethora of remote services for you.
Remember that you can get your banking activities done through VTMs, and the VTM live agents will provide assistance to you, 365 days of the year, from 8.30am to 8.00pm. Both existing and new customers can enjoy the facilities offered through the VTM.
Facilities Offered Through The VTM
- Customer On-boarding / Accounts Opening [All types of savings accounts (except accounts which require rubber stamps to open and operate-Set, Children’s Savings), Receipt-less Fixed Deposit Accounts].
- Cash Deposits and Withdrawals up to Rs.1 million.
- Instant Debit Card Issuance (personal Debit Cards only).
- Account Maintenance (Fund Transfers and any other requests, which could be facilitated by the VTM).
- Registration for Telebanking and SMS Alerts.
VTM Facility Available At:
- Colombo Super Branch
- Wellawatta Super Branch
- Kiribathgoda Super Branch
- Gampaha Super Branch