06 Months 0% Interest Extended Settlement Plan for transactions made at any Educational Institution for Sampath Mastercard, Visa Credit Cardholders and Sampath Bank American Express® Credit Cardmembers.
Promotional Period: 01st July to 30th September 2021
Eligible Card Categories: For all Sampath Mastercard, Visa Credit Cardholders and Sampath Bank American Express® Credit Cardmembers.
Terms & Conditions
- This offer will be valid only for all Sampath Mastercard, Visa Credit Cardholders & Sampath Bank American Express® Credit Cardmembers.
- In order to enjoy the promotion, the full payment needs to be settled with a Sampath Mastercard, Visa or Sampath Bank American Express® Credit Card.
- Offer is valid only for transactions made to an Educational Institution locally or internationally between 01st July to 30th September 2021.
- The minimum transaction value should exceed Rs. 15,000/- in order to be eligible for the promotion (Maximum transaction value is Rs.500,000/-).
- A maximum of 3 transactions per Cardholder will be eligible during the promotion.
- Cardholder should contact the Bank call centre via 011 2300604 within 14 days from the transaction date to convert the transaction in to a 06 Months Extended Settlement Plan after making the payment to an educational institution.
- Until the customer request is received and the transaction is converted by the Bank, any interest already charged on account of the transaction will not be reversed.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other existing offers.
- All instalment amounts paid are non–refundable and each instalment period of the payment plan as approved by the Bank may not be varied.
- Once submitted, the details of the instalment plan requested above cannot be changed and part acceleration is not allowed.
- Spending made under above promotion will not qualify for the accumulation of Ultra Rewards, Ultramiles loyalty points and "Cash Back" for Sampath Bank American Express® Everyday Credit Cardmembers.
- The Bank accepts no responsibility in any way for any goods / services purchased and any dispute relating to same should be resolved by the Cardholder directly with the merchant and any claim by the Cardholder against the Merchant will not relieve the Cardholder from his/her obligation or repayment to the Bank.
- The general Terms & Conditions of Sampath Bank and Partners shall apply.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Bank shall be final.
- The Bank reserves the right to modify or change the Terms & Conditions of the offer.