- Key Benefits
Sampath Sevana Dayada
The most precious gift you ever have in your life is your children. With the ‘Sampath Dayada’ housing loan scheme, you can gift your children the home of their dreams even when you are 55 years old.
This is a unique option that permits you to obtain a housing loan even at the age of 55, together with your children.
Sampath Dayada Loan Scheme works under 3 stages as noted below:
- First stage: The parent can pay a low monthly installment.
- Second stage: Both the child and the parent can pay a higher monthly installment.
- Third stage: The child can pay the final balance in low monthly installments.
So, why wait, fulfill your housing dream now and let Sampath Bank secure the future of your children.
Applicants should be a Sri Lankan Citizen below 55 years of age. The child should be over 18 years of age and employed/employable.
- You can apply for a housing loan even at the age of 55
- A repayment period of up to 25 years.
- Loan disbursement in 10 days (if documents are in order)
- Flexible terms and conditions
- Affordable interest rate
- Can be obtained from our islandwide branch network
Documents to be submitted :
- Application (Can be downloaded)
- Consent of the vendor indicating the selling price( Only for purchase of a land or residential property ).
- Confirmation letter covering designation, salary, allowances , period of service ..
- Undertaking from the employee, to remit the salary to Sampath Bank account of the customer.
- Salary slips for last six months.
In case of other income,
- Bank statements for last 6 months.
- if applicable
- Certificate of Business registration
- Income tax particulars for the past 3 years
- Financial statements for the past 3 years
- Legal Documents:
- Copies of the title deeds
- Survey plan referred to in the Deed which is duly approved by the Local Authority. If this is more than 10 years old, a new survey plan, duly connected to the former plan, is required ( If approval is not required, a letter issued by the Local Authority to this effect)
- Certified original extracts of the property for last 30 years (to be obtained not less than one month from the date of application )
- Local Authority certificates (Issued within the last three months).
- Street Line/Building line
- Non vesting
- Ownership certificate
- Tax receipts/Assessment Notices
- In case purchase of a residential property or construct a house:
- Approved Building plan ( If approval is not required, a letter issued by the Local Authority to this effect)
- Certificate of conformity (COC) - Only for purchase of a residential property
- Bill of quantities acceptable to the bank ( Applicable only for construction of a house)
- Decreasing Term Assurance Policy (DTAP) to cover for the full loan amount , assigned to the Bank
- Fire, SRCC and subversive insurance cover obtained and assigned to the Bank
Condition: The bank may request additional details/documents if needed.