Are you an office bearer of an association, club or society? When operating a bank account for organizations such as these one often needs specific kinds of flexibilities. Recognizing this dire requirement, now for the first time in Sri Lanka Sampath Bank gives you Sampath Samaja! Manage the finances of associations, clubs and societies via Sampath Samaja and enjoy unrivalled banking benefits and facilities.
- Maintain account as current / savings / fixed deposit.
- An additional 0.25% interest for fixed deposits of Rs. 250,000/- and above (1 year or more).
- 25% off on the cheque book fee
Institutions under the categories of Clubs, Societies, Charities and Associations are eligible to open accounts under Sampath Samaja.
Documents required to open an account
- Resolution to open accounts (Specimen will be provided by the bank)
- Certified copy of the rules or constitution
- Certified copy of the minutes of the meeting at which office bearers were elected