In keeping with our long standing recognition for coupling convenience with technological innovation, Missed Call Alerts service is another unique facility introduced to our Sampath Credit Cardholders.
It is now really easy to find out your Sampath Credit Card available balance and last statement details, instantly via your mobile phone.
Simply dial 011 2 30 30 90 from your registered mobile number, which will automatically become a Missed Call.
Instantly you will receive an SMS to your mobile number with your Credit Card available balance and last statement details.
You will get only the available balance in an instance where your card account carries a credit balance and no usage for a considerable period of time.
You will not be charged any service fee for using this facility.
You may contact our Customer Care Centre on 0112300604 if you wish to opt-out from this service or to obtain any further information.
- This facility will allow Sampath Credit Cardholders to check their available Credit Card balance and statement details instantly.
- Saves time as requested information is received directly to the mobile through a simple missed call.
- Free of charge to all Sampath Credit Cardholders.
- All Basic Sampath Credit Cardholders those who have registered for SMS Alerts facility for Credit Cards.
How to apply
- To obtain SMS alert facility, Cardholders just have to hand over the duly completed SMS application form to Sampath Bank Card Centre or any Sampath Bank Branch.