- Key Benefits
- Our Partners
Sampath Sanhinda Saver
Sampath Sanhinda Saver Account brings amazing offers for senior citizens of Sri Lanka. A Savings account that is unique to the Senior citizens, it offers unparalleled benefits and facilities with a higher rate of interest.
You can open a Sampath Sanhinda Saver Account with a minimum of Rs. 1000 and receive lots of benefits which include:
- Earn a higher rate of interest.
- Interest paid twice a month.
- Earn additional interest for foreign currency savings (For USD).
- Free medical benefits based on your annual average balance from 1st July till 30th June (12 months period).
Medical vouchers can be earned annually on your annual average balance.
|Annual Average Balance||Value Amount|
|Rs. 75,000 - Rs. 99,999||Rs. 750/-|
|Rs. 100,000 - Rs. 199,999||Rs. 1,000/-|
|Rs. 200,000 - Rs. 299,999||Rs. 2,000/-|
|Rs. 300,000 - Rs. 499,999||Rs. 3,000/-|
|Rs. 500,000 - Rs. 999,999||Rs. 5,000/-|
|Rs. 1,000,000 - Rs. 1,999,999||Rs. 7,500/-|
|Rs. 2,000,000 and above||Rs.10,000/-|
- Branded Passbook and activated VISA ATM Debit Card provided instantly.
- Special discounts and spectacular deals at the following merchants:
Asiri Hospital Holdings PLC, Asiri Hospital Matara (Pvt) Ltd, Asiri Surgical Hospital PLC, Hemas Hospital Galle, Hemas Hospital Thalawathugoda, Hemas Hospital Wattala, Nawaloka Hospitals, Vision Care, Harcourts Pharmacy.
“In exercising the rights in its usual course of business, the bank reserves the right to vary terms and conditions applicable to the account from time to time, as it deems fit.”
- Sri Lankan citizen of 55 years of age and above
- Valid identification document (National Identity Card (NIC), Passport)
- Minimum initial deposit - Rs.1, 000/-
Savings Account for Senior Citizens - Sampath Sanhinda Saver(w.e.f. : Sunday, August 05, 2018) 6.50% p.a
An additional 0.25% for Sanhinda Saver (For USD)