- Key Benefits
Do you dream about having your own business? Stop dreaming, now’s the time to make it happen. And if you are already a businesswoman, let’s move to the next phase.
Just for you, Sampath Bank introduces Sampath Saviliya, Business Loan Scheme to help and support women entrepreneurs.
- A vehicle and machinery leasing facility with competitive interest rates.
- Training opportunities on starting a new business and developing an existing one.
- First year free of annual charges for Sampath Vishwa online banking.
- No initial charge on Sampath Credit Cards.
Women entrepreneurship Development workshop series conducted by Asian Development Bank
Are you running a business in food based agriculture, Horticulture, Floriculture? Please register for the following training programme free of charge and improve your knowledge on business planning.
|Trincomalee||15th , 19th , 21st , 25th and 29th of March 2019||Tamil|
|Kalutara||22nd , 26th and 29th of March 2019 and 2nd and 5th of April 2019||Sinhala|
|Ampara||22nd ,26th and 29th of April 2019 and 3rd and 6th of May 2019||Tamil|
|Ampara||30th April 2019 and 3rd , 6th , 10th and 13th May 2019||Sinhala|
|Batticaloa||13th , 17th , 20th , 24th and 27th May 2019||Tamil|
Please send the nominations to email@example.com
Inquires – Nuwan 0115 600 522
To be eligible for the scheme, at least one of the following criteria should be fulfilled:
- If an individual borrower, individual should be a female
- In the case of joint borrowers, more than 50% of the borrowing party/ies should be females
- Sole proprietorships where the owner is a female
- Partnerships where more than 50% of the partners are females
- In the case of limited liability companies, more than 50% ownership should lie with one or more female Directors