- Key Benefits
Sampath Z Reload – A revolutionary new way to Reload
Sampath Z Reload, yet another revolutionary solution from Sampath Bank, is the most convenient and secure method by which you can reload your mobile phone. There are 02 methods via which you can avail yourself of Sampath Z Reload.
- Reload from wherever you are, at any time of the day via SMS
- Reload on the go via Sampath Z Reload Agent
This service is available to all Airtel, Dialog, Etisalat, Hutch and Mobitel users.
Method 01– Key Benefits and How To – Sampath Z Reload via SMS
Reload your phone from anywhere any time of day by sending an SMS to 8822. This service is especially provided to all Sampath Bank account holders. To avail yourself of this service follow these 03 simple steps.
- Visit your nearest Sampath Bank branch to register your account along with your mobile phone number.
- Mention the value of the reload and SMS to 8822.
- The amount will be credited via your bank account which in turn will reload your mobile phone instantly.
You can even reload the mobile phones of your friends, family and loved ones via SMS.
If you are not a Sampath Bank account holder and wish to avail yourself of this service all you need to do is open a Sampath Bank account today!
Method 02– Key Benefits and How To– Sampath Z Reload via Agent
Reload your phone on the go with Sampath Z Reload available at selected bus and train stations through the service of our Sampath Z Reload Agents. All you need to do is dial 8811 and hold your mobile phone over a Sampath Z Reload Agent’s POS machine. You can pay the Sampath Z Reload Agent in cash for the reload value.
- Eliminates the need to reveal mobile phone number therefore secure
- Reload your phone instantly
- Receipt issued for the transaction
Reload via SMS
- Available for all Sampath Bank account holders
- This service is available to all Airtel,Dialog, Etisalat, Hutch and Mobitel users.
Eligibility Reload via Agent
- If payment is made via cash - Everyone
- If payment is made via bank account - Sampath Bank account holders