- Cash Deposit ATMs
What is it?
The ‘Envelope Less' cash deposit ATM facility was introduced to Sri Lanka by Sampath Bank in November 2006, adding another ‘first’ to its technologically-advanced products & services.
Currently, there are 9 locations facilitating this service and they are;
- Kandy Corporate
- Head Office – Gate
- Head Office – Lobby
Main features of Cash Deposit ATMs:
- Maximum deposit amount is Rs. 100, 000/- per transaction.
- Only 500/-, 1000/-, 2000/- or 5,000/- currency denominations are accepted.
- Cash deposits are ‘Envelope Less'.
- All deposits are credited to the respective accounts, instantly.
- Third party deposits are also accepted.
- 24/7 service.