- How to apply
What is it?
It is a pre-paid VISA card exclusively designed to make payments for purchases via the Internet there by reducing the risk of fraud. The card is re-usable by topping up to the desired value. It is available in the following denominations.
- Rs. 2,500/-
- Rs. 5,000/-
- Rs. 7,500/-
- Rs. 10,000/-
After utilizing the balance in the card account, you can top it up again for any value.
Validity: The card will be valid for 2 years from the date of issue.
Annual Card Fee:
- Sampath Customers - Rs. 500/-
- Others - Rs. 1000/-
Who are eligible?
Sri Lankan citizens above 18 years.
Initial payment & replenishment of funds could be made by;
- Sampath Bank cheque
- Fund transfer from any Sampath Bank savings or current account
- Fund transfer from Sampath Credit Card Account subjected to a cash advance fee.
What are the benefits?
- Secure method of making payments on the Internet.
- Immediate credit to the card account for cash payments & fund transfers from Sampath accounts.
- Risk of using the card on the Internet is limited to the balance available.
How to apply?
The WEBCARD applications could be obtained from any Sampath Bank branch / Card Centre or can be downloaded from the link available in the page. Duly completed applications could be submitted to the Card Center or any Sampath Bank branch .
- Telephone: +94 112 300 604
- Fax: +94 112 300 603, 4 712 013
- E-mail: email@example.com