- What we provide
- Other Services
- Contact Details
Sampath Bank’s Export House is everything you’ve wanted to know about export trade and much more! This dedicated unit will assist exporters to address the issues they may face during their export transactions, provide advice on sustainable business growth, and inform exporters on special concessions and benefits available to them.
Why this initiative?
Export trade is of immense value to Sri Lanka and its economy. We understand that the success of the island’s export trade, rests heavily on the success of its exporters. Which is why we, at Sampath Bank, are dedicated towards providing our expertise and assistance to exporters and to-be exporters; offering support and advice as their businesses grow and gain momentum.
The services we offer range from Financial assistance to Non-Financial services:
We offer financial assistance for every aspect of your business. The financial products include:
- Packing credit loans
- Working capital loans
- Infrastructure development facilities
Non - financial services
- Information related services:
- Market data
- Market access information
- Potential buyers
- Assistance in finding new export markets.
- Providing information related to Trade Finance
- Establishing links with key government organizations.
- Advisory services in value additions to the products.
- Assistance in trade documentation.
- Assistance in obtaining Insurance.
- Directing for support services. (Packaging, freight forwarding, logistics etc.)